Monday, March 24, 2014

The Nobody

  Well what can I say about myself. I am not really the talking type of person. I am really quite shy and not that social. I mean once you get to know me I am completely different but as for now I am still that one kid that no one talks to in class.... Well as for my creative side I love bright colors and I LOVE to draw and play Pokémon even though I am not that good at either.... Well I started drawing and stuff about 3 years ago thanks to a good friend of mine that reminded me that even though it may not start off looking as you want practice helps. I've been drawing ever since. As for writing I am just getting the hang of it... I started off hating writing I am not going to say I've got use to it just yet but I am on my way.... well that's all about me so far....
                                                                             ~yours truly,
                                                                                           The nobody

1 comment: